Tuesday, March 3, 2020

IV

More sleep paralysis last night. Lovely. Went to sleep with my shoes left messily on the floor and they ended up on a shelf in my closet, perfectly parallel to one another.

I saw the shadows of people creeping across the walls and towards my bed. I wanted to get up and run away, but of course I couldn't. I couldn't do anything but watch as they moved towards me.

I knew they were just hallucinations, but something about them creeped me out. It was like they were perfectly uniform and had a distinct presence at the same time. They were at once completely flat against the wall and clearly not just a part of it.

I don't know how else to put it. They were just... wrong in a way that I can't possibly explain.

And there were so many of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment