Monday, March 2, 2020

III

Like I said, I live alone. More specifically, I live in a one-person apartment in a city in Michigan.

One of my friends, Shan, lives in the same apartment building as I do. I started this blog because she suggested that I could write about my experiences with sleep paralysis. She thought maybe it would help me vent or something.

By the way, my name's George Roscoe. Gerry for short. I work at Barry's, a local diner owned by a family friend.

(And by "family friend," I of course mean a friend of my parents'. Sure, he's a nice enough guy, but you don't call someone a family friend if you consider them a personal friend too, and... well, I've only turned twenty recently, and Barry's somewhere in his fifties. Too much older for me to connect with him, not old enough to offer the wisdom of an elder.

Or something.)

No comments:

Post a Comment