Sunday, March 1, 2020

II

I've heard that sleep paralysis can cause hallucinations sometimes. Fortunately, I've never had to deal with any of them myself. They sound pretty nasty.

But strange things are happening to me. They all started happening at about the same time as my sleep paralysis came back. Specifically, I'll go to sleep, wake up, and find my things in the wrong spots. My posters will be on the wrong walls, my things will be in different drawers in my desk, that kind of thing. It usually ends up looking much neater, as well. The trash I sometimes leave on the floor end up in my trash can, my clothes will be sorted by color, the things I forget to pick up off the floor will end up where they're supposed to be.

Last night, I took pictures of my apartment before I went to sleep. This morning, the pictures changed to match things as they are now.

I'd be worried someone was gaslighting me if I didn't live alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment